Lords of the Sea and Sky
Please Log-In to Post on the Forums.
If you are a new member please register and then fill out an application to the clan you wish to join. Or just join for the heck of it and join our community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lords of the Sea and Sky
Please Log-In to Post on the Forums.
If you are a new member please register and then fill out an application to the clan you wish to join. Or just join for the heck of it and join our community.
Lords of the Sea and Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on 2nd October 2021, 1:56 am
Latest topics
» It's been a looooong time.
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) I_icon_minitime9th August 2018, 9:36 pm by DA BEAST

» A Message for the Future
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) I_icon_minitime27th June 2018, 6:16 am by Uber

» Nostalgia trip
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) I_icon_minitime14th March 2018, 11:30 am by Boomer

» Happy Holidays
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) I_icon_minitime19th December 2015, 2:21 am by MasterLongSword

» Destiny on xbox 360 anyone?
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) I_icon_minitime24th May 2015, 8:03 pm by Ariel

» The bump heard around the forum
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) I_icon_minitime27th December 2014, 4:03 pm by Majin Efreet

» Hey Guys...
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) I_icon_minitime27th December 2014, 11:28 am by Boomer

» I'm done here guys
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) I_icon_minitime12th April 2014, 2:02 am by Shiek Broken-Heart

» #swagfactory
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) I_icon_minitime24th November 2013, 9:36 am by Guest

LOSAS Music Box
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction)

+2
Uber
Exponet
6 posters

Go down

Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Empty Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction)

Post  Exponet 22nd April 2013, 12:46 am

Hey everyone! The forum looked a little bare so I thought I might as well introduce myself here, I'm fairly new to MH, MH3u is my first game in the series but I've already logged a good 130 hours into it and I'm pretty confident in my abilities. I would really like to start hunting with a regular crew of people so I'll be happy to help in any way with getting this forum active and lively again! Feel free to join me online as well, I hope to see everyone here soon! Happy hunting!

Exponet

Back to top Go down

Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Empty Re: Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction)

Post  Uber 22nd April 2013, 2:37 am

Nice to see a new member (Im presuming), thanks for joining us here, hopefully we will be able to get this back to an active clan
Uber
Uber
Admin/Forum Founder/Brute of the Volcano

Job/hobbies : SKYRIM!!!!!!! and Gaming in general

Hunter Info
MHTri Rank:
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Left_bar_bleue91/999Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Empty_bar_bleue  (91/999)
In-Game Name: Uber
ID: you don't need to know.

Back to top Go down

Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Empty Re: Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction)

Post  Apoc2148 22nd April 2013, 12:53 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum. My NNID is Apoc2148, add me if you want and lets do some hunts!

P.S I'm on east coast time.
Apoc2148
Apoc2148

Hunter Info
MHTri Rank:
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Left_bar_bleue999/999Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
In-Game Name: Rieko
ID: NNID: Apoc2148

Back to top Go down

Post  Barioth Queen 27th April 2013, 8:36 pm

Hiya newcomer!

I'm rarely on and people who know me on here are probably gasping and going, "BariQ is alive?! No freaking way!" Well yes, I'm alive. I have a life away from this life... One that sucks everything out of me but yea lol.

Welcome aboard!
Barioth Queen
Barioth Queen
Forum Founder/Queen of the Tundra
Forum Founder/Queen of the Tundra

Job/hobbies : Home Schooled/Gaming

Hunter Info
MHTri Rank:
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Left_bar_bleue120/999Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/999)
In-Game Name: Kelly
ID: WR22GU

Back to top Go down

Post  Uber 27th April 2013, 10:17 pm

Omg BariQ is alive?! No freaking way!

XD
Uber
Uber

Job/hobbies : SKYRIM!!!!!!! and Gaming in general

Hunter Info
MHTri Rank:
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Left_bar_bleue91/999Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Empty_bar_bleue  (91/999)
In-Game Name: Uber
ID: you don't need to know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Torry 28th April 2013, 10:40 am

I do not have a Wiiu (YET), but I am going to try to get one this year. I reaaaaaaaallllly want 3u.

Other then that, hi there. I'll be willing to play with you once I get a wiiu.
Torry
Torry

Job/hobbies : Monster Hunter, League of Legends, Keyboard, bioshock Infinite <3 Elizabeth, reading, etc

Hunter Info
MHTri Rank:
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Left_bar_bleue85/85Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)
In-Game Name: Crow
ID: 9refz4

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi 28th April 2013, 6:34 pm

Welcome (back?) All!
Abhi
Abhi
Creator Of The Forum/ The Supreme King
Creator Of The Forum/           The Supreme King

Job/hobbies : Stuff, website creator

Hunter Info
MHTri Rank:
Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Left_bar_bleue185/999Ready to get this train rolling! (Introduction) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/999)
In-Game Name: Abhi
ID: 384P7K

https://losas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum